[icecast] oddcast for xmms

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Sun May 4 21:38:57 UTC 2003

in case anyone is interested in this combination....I have finally finished
the first cut at this version of oddcast.  Broadcasting and XMMS have never
really had a good match, and this may or may not help that reputation...but
it's something to try at least..

there is currently no documentation, but if you are familiar with oddcast,
then it should be a snap....

please let me know any issues if you do try it out...

http://www.oddsock.org/tools/oddcastv2_xmms/

and, while I'm at it, I'll plug my other ports of this plugin :

http://www.oddsock.org/tools/oddcastv2_foo/ - foobar2k
http://www.oddsock.org/tools/oddcastv2_wa2/ - winamp2
http://www.oddsock.org/tools/oddcastv2_tcmp/ - The Core Media Player

next up: updates for stream transcoder...

oddsock