[icecast] Question/Feature Request

Steve Meuse swave at mara.org
Mon Mar 31 03:53:15 UTC 2003

Using Ices2, is it possible to take 2 mono sources that are presented to
the soundcard as the left and right channel, and make each of them a seperate
mount point?

My sources are all low bandwidth mono, and I would love to have a second
stream without having to add a second soundcard or a second machine.

I looked through the documentation, but I don't recall seeing this specific
ability. Am I asking for the impossible? (or too much work to be worthwhile).

-Steve

--
Progress (n.):  The process through which the Internet has evolved from smart
people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart terminals.