[icecast] Tutorial For Icecast

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Thu Mar 27 02:13:48 UTC 2003

There are several good tutorials out there. Many have already been
mentioned on this list. Perhaps check the archives.
I set up one awhile back: http://quasi.ksl.com/icecast/
Maybe that one will help you out. It works great for me. I'm using both
icecast1 and icecast2 on our network. Popularity is slowly growing for
the ogg stream.
KJ

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 19:10, Dan Johnson wrote:
> Hey all I am a Linux newbie wanting to broadcast with MD 9.1 and icecast. I
> have been broadcasting on shoutcast with winamp with success but want a more
> stable system. Where can I find a tutorial to set everything up? I checked
> icecast.org but there isnt much there. So can anyone help?
> Thanks In Advance!

|       Kerry J. Cox           __         kerry.cox at ksl.com       |
|   KSL System Administrator  |  |         p: 801.575.7771        |
|    http://www.ksl.com/      |__|         f: 801.575.5745        |
|         GPG Key:             __  http://quasi.ksl.com/kerry.asc |