[icecast] Icecast2 admin via web.

Karel Alvarez karelium at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 23:58:13 UTC 2003

hello people,

I have three questions now:

1 - how can I administrate (kick, accept, ban, display) the connections
to my icecast2 server via web?  (as in shoutcast)

2- is posible to specify some intro.mp3 and backup.mp3 as in shoutcast
server? (or is in project?)
  -- intro.mp3 is streamed to each user just before begin to stream
live music, here we can send him our broadcast ID, some advertisements,
"tip of the day" and more)
  -- backup.mp3 is streamed over and over if the source mp3 is down.
Here we can send some speech as "sorry, the source is disconnected.
Wait a second please"

3- Have you in project integrate all those stuff (administration and
statistics, current playing song, user connected, etc) in the icecast2
server as Web Services? (it could be good!!)

     chao,
        karel