[icecast] Need help with crontab

Nicolas Bazin bazin.nicolas at club-internet.fr
Tue Mar 18 21:40:51 UTC 2003

Hello, I'm trying to put a crontab on Ices, but it seems I can't do
it, here is the script I tried to use :

#!/bin/sh
process=`ps axuw | grep ices | grep -v grep`
if [ -z "$process"]
then
cd /home/Darkmeteor/bin
nohup /home/Darkmeteor/bin/ices /home/Darkmeteor/bin/ices-playlist.xml > /dev/null 2> start &
echo "loaded!"
else
echo "already running!"
fi

if I run this file from the shell, it works, but if it's run by
crontab, ices isn't loaded. Anyone can help me please ?

--
Best regards,
 Nicolas                            mailto:bazin.nicolas at club-internet.fr