[icecast] ices dsp metdata fix

Karl Heyes karl at pts.tele2.co.uk
Sat Mar 15 04:24:33 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 04:00, Geoff Shang wrote:
> On 24 Jan 2003, Karl Heyes wrote:
>
> > The attached diff is to fix the ability to provide metadata updates from
> > a file whilst using the DSP (live input).  Currently it doesn't work
> > reliably.
>
> just going through some old messages.  Did this get committed to CVS?  I
> don't remember seeing it, but could easily have missed it.

yeah it did, it went in with a batch of fixes that didn't show up on the
CVS mailing list (I wasn't on the whitelist at the time).

The fixes were live input metadata updates working reliably as
mentioned. log the read metadata for live input, automatically read
metadata at start and IIRC the fix for sound corruption (in some setups)
again reading from live.

karl.