[icecast] php script for listener count and www admin interface password

pharkawik at hampshire.edu pharkawik at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 12 09:32:28 UTC 2003

i will try that. about the acl_policy thing:

this controls access but nowhere does it specify an HTTP username or
password for accessing the WWW admin interface. i am NOT getting the
usual "403 Forbidden You don't have access to this entity (stream or
file). Please go away" error-- i can actually see the admin interface
but certain pages bring up an HTTP authentication dialog.

where is the user/pass for the admin interface set? again this is a
debian system so i'm not sure if the package is configured
differently...

thanks,
peter