[icecast] ices 'script' playlist information?

M Edwards medwards at ualberta.ca
Tue Mar 11 23:59:20 UTC 2003

I can heartily garuntee that if your script doesn't return anything ices will
whine about only getting newlines and promptly terminate. For you this is
desired behaviour. For me it was undesired.. god it took me awhile to work the
kinks out of that script...

--thanks
Michael Edwards
http://www.walledcity.ca/