[icecast] ices 'script' playlist information?

Adam Scriven scriven at lore.com
Tue Mar 11 22:47:14 UTC 2003

Ok, I've got one more question.

I've got my stream largly working... I don't have any of the external,
web-based stuff necessary to build lists, ETC... but the streams themselves
are working quite well.

My question is, using the script playlist option.. how can I tell ices that
the playlist is over?
I know I can just keep sending the same result over and over, but that seems
rather ineligant.  Is there a "magic" string, or perhaps a null string that
will tell ices to give up right away, or do I need to just repeat the last
entry in the playlist over and over until ices gives up?

Thanks again!
Adam