[icecast] compilling error ices-0.2.3.tar.gz

ronnie at mixsessions.com ronnie at mixsessions.com
Fri Mar 7 22:28:34 UTC 2003

Ooff! I am using ices2. Well that explains it then!  I am new to linux and I thank you very much
for your help and patience.
Please just some clarification.

To get cvs version of ices for mp3 streaming compatibilty with Icecast2:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.xiph.org:/cvs/ice login
pw:anoncvs
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.xiph.org:/cvs/ice -z 9 co ices

or