[icecast] ices 'script' playlist information?

Adam Scriven scriven at lore.com
Sat Mar 1 18:41:52 UTC 2003

Hey all.

I've got my streams running, they're working quite awesome so far.
But I've got a question about automation, and the ices2 "script" playlist
option.

Is there anywhere I can go to get detailed information on how this works?
I'm wondering about passing information back and forth, for example, or
if there's anyway to collect information like the audio program they're
listening with, or perhaps passing "state" information back and forth.

Anyway, thanks for any information you can provide.
Adam, slowly getting used to this icecast2/ices2 stuff.