[icecast] Clustering on the YP

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Fri Jun 27 00:28:34 UTC 2003

In case anyone is interested, the YP I run now supports clustering of
servers.  The clustering is based off "Server Name" + "Listing
IP"....currently, clustering of relays from multiple machines are not
supported (unless they appear to be coming from the same IP)...This means
if you are running multiple mountpoints on the same server, and your server
name is the same for all of them, then this listing will be combined
together (including sums of listeners)....I've also snazzied the site up a
bit (ok, maybe just a bit)....See it all here :
http://www.oddsock.org/icecast2yp

oh, and this was done without modifications to icecast2, so no need to
update yourself to get this logic, its done automagically...nice eh ?

oddsock