[icecast] Missing xslt-config

Jim Van Spengen jim at satlantic.com
Wed Jun 18 11:55:23 UTC 2003

When running the ./configure command on the icecast2 files downloaded
from the nightly snapshot I get the following error:
configure:error: xslt-config could not be found

I have looked through the icecast user discussion archives and found
that one solution was to install the xslt-devel rpms. However I have
already installed these and still get the same error message.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Jim Van Spengen