[icecast] stats

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Mon Jun 16 06:57:38 UTC 2003

Hi:

Here's how you set up the admin stuff - I just did it yesterday.

1.  Edit the config file.  Define the admin-user and admin-password  items,
and also the admin-root directory.

2.  Copy the *.xsl files from the admin directory to the directory you
specified as admin-root.

3.  Run the server (HUP it if it's already running, to make your config
changes take effect).

4.  Visit the following URL in your browser:

http://server:port/admin/stats.xsl

Replace "server" and "port" with the appropriate values.  You'll be
prompted for a username and password.  Use the username and password you
entered for admin-user and admin-password in the config file.

You can also use any of the other *.xsl files in the admin directory at the
end of the URL, and there will also be links to these in the output of
these pages.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html