[icecast] compilation problem

Logarno arnaud.desmons at free.fr
Sat Jun 14 00:37:49 UTC 2003

Hi,
I have compiled and installed libogg in the directory /toto/libogg and
libvorbis in /toto/libvorbis.
But   when   I   ./configure   icecast  with   --with-ogg-prefix   and
--with-vorbis-prefix  I get  an error  with vorbis  test  that doesn't
found   ogg   includes    (ie   ogg/ogg.h).   Vorbis   tests   include
-I/toto/libvorbis/include but why not -I/toto/libogg/include ?
How can I change this properly please ?
Regards

--
Arnaud