[icecast] general questions

Bryan Koschmann - GKT gktnews at gktech.net
Wed Jun 4 22:10:29 UTC 2003

Okay, just to satisfy my mind, can someone give me a rundown on what the
other things do (other than the streaming portion)

admin root
web root

by setting these I'm not sure what to put in there or how to access
them...

and how to use the xsl files? I still cannot find anything on it.

Sorry if it all sounds stupid, it's just been rather difficult to find
what I am looking for

Thanks,

        Bryan