[icecast] ices not quite random

Bryan Koschmann - GKT gktnews at gktech.net
Mon Jun 2 22:20:58 UTC 2003

Hello,

I just got iceast + ices setup. I'm streaming from a playlist and it
streams/play just fine, however, it doesn't seem to be that random. It is
randomly picking through the first "grou" but not the rest. e.g. the
playlist.txt file has full paths to the ogg files, which are in different
subdirectories according to artist. But, it will only play from the first
artist.

Any ideas on how to get this to work?

Thanks,

        Bryan