[icecast] syntax for playlist

Thomas Spellman thomas at thosmos.com
Mon Jan 27 22:51:17 UTC 2003

The directory I use to store my music files is owned and read/writable only by
the user icecast.  I "su - icecast" to log in as icecast, and have
/home/icecast as my main icecast directory, so I can do "bin/start_icecast"
(a shell script with commandline options) and "bin/start_ices".

Hope this helps.

Thomas