[icecast] CVS problem

Philip White pwhite at mailhaven.com
Tue Jan 14 14:42:56 UTC 2003

Thanks, removing the compression fixed the problem.

        I set up a script to checkout and compress for download CVS-only material from Xiphophorus -- http://pmw.myip.org/xiph_cvs/.  So far I only have it to download three modules, so if there's anything else, please let me know.
        Also, if anyone knows how to bypass the interactive password prompt of the CVS, please let me know... piping a password to it does not work.

                                        -- Philip.