[icecast] 1.3 admin etc...

ajb ajb at jireh.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 22:44:05 UTC 2003

Hi,

to give it a try.

I have another question installed seemed to go OK but I cannot get the admin page says http://ip:8000/admin

404 The requested file or stream was not found on this server.

I looked at the icecast.conf file ( the one in /ect/icecast.conf would not work but the one in the icecast dir did ) and cannot see
this.

I connected winamp up and got something going up but it keeps kicking the stream off every two mins

Sorry for so many questions and thanks eve one for you support

AJB