[icecast] RPM's

ajb ajb at jireh.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 22:25:32 UTC 2003

Hi,

I reinstalled all the RPM's from scratch and yes I go ./configure and it works OK but

then I run make and the last lines are

/usr/include/libxslt/xslt.h:51: syntax error before `extern'
/usr/include/libxslt/xslt.h:58: syntax error before `extern'
/usr/include/libxslt/xslt.h:65: syntax error before `extern'
/usr/include/libxslt/xslt.h:72: syntax error before `extern'
make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/icecast-2.0-alpha-1/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/icecast-2.0-alpha-1/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

If its not one think its another - seem to go one step forward and two back at the moment but I feel I am nearly there now but maybe
I am not

AJB