[icecast] RPM's

ajb ajb at jireh.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 21:40:34 UTC 2003

Hi,

o I looked in the config.log and found the following

configure:6312: gcc -o conftest -O20 -ffast-math -fsigned-char -D_REENTRANT -D_$
configure:6305:26: vorbis/codec.h: No such file or directory
configure: failed program was:
#line 6302 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

o I looked on the box and  tried to locate vorbis but this dir is not on the box at all

Just wondering what I have done wrong - its a big learning cure for me but feel I am nearly there.

AJB