[icecast] ice

ajb ajb at jireh.co.uk
Fri Jan 10 19:11:46 UTC 2003

Hi

as soon as someone tells ime I know I should have known

icecast steams but there is the other part that you can set-up a play list and it automatically runs through things and this is
called.... ice2 ??? and do you download this from icecast.org ??

PS should have known want the act rec was on win amp that's for that :-) silly me

AJB