[icecast] icecast1: metadata in aliases?

Stefan K. cs-urza at gmx.de
Thu Jan 9 15:17:08 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "ben wilson" <ben at thelocust.org>
To: <icecast at xiph.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 3:58 PM
Subject: [icecast] icecast1: metadata in aliases?

> is it possible to have metadata updated on an alias from the aliased
> stream (save with some external application)?

perhaps on http://www.dnalounge.com/backstage/src/icecast/ you find
something.
I  have no idea if it's the right site, cause i have no idea of
shellscripting, but it looks like....
if you are successfull, write back, I'd like to have metadata in relayed
servers as well.
By the way: the httpadmin, need it perl or something installed?
It doesn't works on my machine ...., I have no Perl & no Apache installed?
what libs are used?

Stefan
    Kraus