[icecast] icecast2 with MP3

steven.mugassa at mail.intafrica.com steven.mugassa at mail.intafrica.com
Tue Feb 25 07:59:03 UTC 2003

Hello...

Thanks fo your contributions...The port 8000 was actually opened, but i
was using wrong command to see it opened. The server is working.

I want also to be able to stream MP3 files, does icecast 2 support that?
Let say if i use darkice instead of ices?

Also, it seems like icecast2 doesn't support multicasting, what third
party software do i need in order to be able to multicast my icecast2
stream?

Thanks,
Steven