[icecast] Unofficial Icecast HOWTO posted

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Wed Feb 12 17:49:44 UTC 2003

It should. I just tried it out my own instructions after letting them go
a few days. I didn't want them fresh in my mind. I simply copied the
configs and played dumb (not too hard). I then started up my playlist
server and am listening to it right now. I tested out the streaming
stuff a few days ago with good results.
Hope it works out as well for you all. Find anything wrong, let me know
and I'll fix it.
KJ