[icecast] libcurl error

dave at cpfc.org dave at cpfc.org
Fri Feb 7 17:41:14 UTC 2003

I'm trying to upgrade my version of icecast to version 2 from CVS but am getting an error on autogen:

checking for libcurl... no
*** Could not run libcurl test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means libcurl was incorrectly installed
*** or that you have moved libcurl since it was installed.
configure: error: must have libcurl installed!

Thanks

Dave