[icecast] ID3 info and Streaming titles

Darren darren at dazdaz.org
Sun Feb 2 19:52:09 UTC 2003

I've received an email from someone who pointed out that Winamp 2
works with metadata, however Winamp 3 does not!  Having tested this,
I can confirm it's the case.

This makes me wonder if metadata works with Winamp 3 and IceCast 2
alpha/beta.

It would also appear that Windows Media Player 8 that comes with
Windows XP does not work.  Is there a way to install the SHOUTCast
system within WMP?

Darren