[icecast] winamp 5 release

Dave St John groups at mediacast1.com
Wed Dec 17 11:39:25 PST 2003



> I installed it one month ago and was very surprised by the sound quality.
> The stream seemed to sound better in Quintessential than in Winamp.
hmmmm, thats good to hear, im going to give it a shot and put it through the
wringers.

<p><p>Dave St John
Mediacast1 Administration
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Macsym" <macsym69 at yahoo.fr>
To: <icecast at xiph.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 9:48 AM
Subject: RE: [icecast] winamp 5 release

<p>> Hi Dave,
>
> I installed it one month ago and was very surprised by the sound quality.
> The stream seemed to sound better in Quintessential than in Winamp.
>
> MAX
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-icecast at xiph.org [mailto:owner-icecast at xiph.org] On Behalf Of
> Dave St John
> Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 12:11 PM
> To: icecast at xiph.org
> Subject: Re: [icecast] winamp 5 release
>
> Anyone have extensive usage with this windows player?
> http://www.quinnware.com/
>
> Looks interesting.
>
>
> Dave St John
> Mediacast1 Administration
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Ross Levis" <ross at stationplaylist.com>
> To: <icecast at xiph.org>
> Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 12:49 AM
> Subject: Re: [icecast] winamp 5 release
>
>
> > Jack Moffitt wrote:
> > > Honestly, it really sucks that we work so hard on this stuff, and
you're
> > > out there recommending the inferior solution
> >
> > I agree it sucks.  I would switch to the only Windows player that seems
to
> > work properly -- Foobar2000 if it offered the same sort of control/API
> from
> > external programs.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ross Levis
> > http://www.stationplaylist.com
> >
> > --- >8 ----
> > List archives:  http://www.xiph.org/archives/
> > icecast project homepage: http://www.icecast.org/
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
> 'icecast-request at xiph.org'
> > containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.  No subject is
needed.
> > Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will be ignored/filtered.
> >
>
>
> --- >8 ----
> List archives:  http://www.xiph.org/archives/
> icecast project homepage: http://www.icecast.org/
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
'icecast-request at xiph.org'
> containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.  No subject is needed.
> Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will be ignored/filtered.
>
>
> --- >8 ----
> List archives:  http://www.xiph.org/archives/
> icecast project homepage: http://www.icecast.org/
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
'icecast-request at xiph.org'
> containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.  No subject is needed.
> Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will be ignored/filtered.
>

<p>--- >8 ----
List archives:  http://www.xiph.org/archives/
icecast project homepage: http://www.icecast.org/
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to 'icecast-request at xiph.org'
containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.  No subject is needed.
Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will be ignored/filtered.



More information about the Icecast mailing list