[icecast] how to set up client once the server is running

Nestor nestorflorez at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 20 20:31:49 UTC 2003

I think I am missing the iceS.  Where do I get iceS and do I put this
in the client machine

Nestor :-)

-----------------------------------
I have  my server running apache/W2K and when I access the
site from another machine in my internal network to
http://192.169.0.102:8000/icecast2/icecast.xml
I get the icecast.xml page displayed.

The part that I am missing is how to set up the client.
I am reading the docs, but I still do not get how to set up the client.
I am including my icecast.xml, but if you have a working copy of an
icecast.xml maybe you can forward it to me.

I am just missing the client part

Can one play music using icecast coming from the cdrom player?

I sign up to the mailing list, butI am waiting for it to tell me that I am a
member

Thanks,

Nestor :-)

---