[icecast] winamp 5 release

Dave St John groups at mediacast1.com
Thu Dec 18 10:13:42 UTC 2003

Whats more is you can use various winamp plugins with it as well,
memory footprint is around 20 where winamp 5 is suprisingly around 9-10
but i had no issues streaming ogg via file or http.
i checked this thing a long time ago and it was buggy, but it seems they
have gotten it worked out and
they seem very active in developing it as well, which is nice to see,
nullsoft just = lazyware what else can i say ;)

Mediacast1 Administration