[icecast] Problems connecting source

Macsym macsym69 at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 8 16:29:57 UTC 2003

Hi Karl,

In my case, it was not really a idle connection because I connected the
source and hit "play" right after but it disconnected the source at this
exact moment... Anyway, it's now working...

Just one question, what is the most reliable source encoder for Windows? I
would like a program able to run at windows startup, that would encode a
soundcard input (from turntables from example) and that never stops... I am
satisfied with Winamp/Oddcast for the moment but I am just wondering if
there are other encoders even more reliable.

Thaaaaannnnnnkkk you for any suggestion,

MAX