[icecast] There are a solution ?

Rádio IRCBrasil - André Marcelo andre at ircbrasil.com.br
Wed Dec 3 19:47:03 UTC 2003

Hi People,

My Web Radio is transmited by varions sources in varions citties here in
brasil, and there are 1 source p/ hour. The problem is that every time a
source discoonect and other connect, the listenners have been disconnect
too. Some times there are 40 listenners, and when we the source is changed,
the number of listenners degree to 10. There are some configuration for it ?

tanks

André
http://play.ircbrasil.com.br