[icecast] Icecast in Macromedia Flash

Macsym macsym69 at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 3 16:53:44 UTC 2003

Hi André,

If you want to play ogg in flash, the flash player needs to support OGG
which is not available for the moment. I emailed Macromedia to request this
feature... You can also do it through their wish form:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/ (the more request they
get, the more there is a possibility they will support OGG one day).

You can use Flash as a front end for your OGG player as it is possible with
RealOne (even as a hidden object into a webpage) but your listeners still
NEED the OGG player.

MAX