[icecast] icecast1 type stats logs in icecast2 ?

Dave St John groups at mediacast1.com
Fri Aug 29 06:01:53 UTC 2003

Here is a php script that parses out the stats.xml file from the admin of
the icecast2 server.
It currently only parses the page out to variables and still needs a bit of
work.
anyways here is the php source files

http://cvs.casterclub.com/dev/icecast2_status/v1.3/ice2_conf.phps
http://cvs.casterclub.com/dev/icecast2_status/v1.3/ice2_status.phps