[icecast] OT: Oddcast DSP for foobar2000 v .7

Luke Stodola minus273point16c at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 27 21:21:25 UTC 2003

I'm doing live streaming with foobar2000 and oddcast.  I've noticed fb2k
is now at version .7 (at least RC).  The plugins need to be recompiled
for the new version.  Anybody out there using Oddcast with the new
version of fb2k?  I didn't see anything on oddcast's website, but I
thought maybe somebody has recompiled it themselves?

Thanks!

--
  Luke Stodola
  minus273point16c at fastmail.fm