[icecast] .conf for 2nd streem

Remco B. Brink remco at rc6.org
Tue Aug 26 14:18:46 UTC 2003

<quote who="Carl Karsten">

> I'm pretty sure it was in the default ices.conf, but I guess I deleted
> it.

Then download the tarball again, the default ices.conf should be in
there.

> How do I setup a 2nd stream?

Be more specific.

Do you want your ices to stream to 2 different Icecast (1? 2?) servers
or do you want your Icecast (1? 2?) to offer two streams?

-rbb

--
       Remco B. Brink -- IS Developer / CDTT -- Opera Software ASA
   Personal site at http://rc6.org - PGP key at http://rc6.org/rbb.pgp