[icecast] [Fwd: Icecast2 and ices]

Dave St John groups at mediacast1.com
Mon Aug 25 23:28:36 UTC 2003

Further more, the reason i emailed you offlist was to be discreet.
When you ask this type of question,
>I'd like to support 100 connections for a talk radio stream. What can I
>expect for bandwidth requirements?
Im going to offer our services to anyone in the world regardless.
We specialize in maximizing bandwidth for webcasters who need it for
icecast2 and other various formats.

I can see the punishment if i sent out emails (spammed) a million
webcasters, but in regards to your specific question
i figured our company could help you meet the requirements for your
bandwidth needs.
100 concurrent listeners is alot of bandwidth, check out our bandwidth
calculator at
http://www.casterclub.com/bw_calc.php?universal=avail_bwidth

Once again i/we apologize for invading anything you may have felt was
invaded, it is a maling list
and we are all on this to either
A.) Help, direct, teach.
B.) Gain knowledge and learn.