[icecast] libshout2, ices0-3 and ices2 on Win32. Announce

Abhijit Deshpande abhijit_deshpande at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 06:38:40 UTC 2003

Well...since this is a port to Win32 patches may not
make sense. Pathnames to the required libraries are
relative, but hardcoded from the point of reference.
Without that, it will not build.
Since there are lot more files (related to the IDE as
well as some project build settings which link to
libraries in Win32) which have no close equivalents in
the non-Win32 world. Hence can't do patches.

How about creating Win32 subdirectories in the CVS
distro and stick in all the Win32 relevant files in
there? I have #ifdef'ed the Win32 specific stuff, so
it will not break earlier stuff.
thanks
abhijit
--- Michael Smith <msmith at xiph.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 August 2003 09:31, Abhijit Deshpande
> wrote:
> > Hello..
> > I have libshout2, ices0-3 and ices2 compiling on
> Win32
> > with
> > MSVC++ 6.0.
> > However, I don't know where to upload the code and
> if
> > someone is kind enuff to point out the
> > location(s)/procedure
> > that would be great. I will put a readme in the
> distro
> >
> > for compiling procedures.
>
> Please send your patches to the icecast-dev mailing
> list. Unified diffs are
> strongly preferred.
>
> Mike

> 'icecast-request at xiph.org'
> containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.
> No subject is needed.
> Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will be
ignored/filtered.

Do you Yahoo!?
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com