[icecast] libshout2, ices0-3 and ices2 on Win32. Announce

Abhijit Deshpande abhijit_deshpande at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 23:31:19 UTC 2003

Hello..
I have libshout2, ices0-3 and ices2 compiling on Win32
with
MSVC++ 6.0.
However, I don't know where to upload the code and if
someone is kind enuff to point out the
location(s)/procedure
that would be great. I will put a readme in the distro

for compiling procedures.

ices2 compiles but doesn't run correctly (yet). There
are
some issues related to parsing the ices-playlist.xml
file.
I will try and figure it out and post the code once
its done.

Actually I ran into a problem with ices0-3 and
mountpoint.
What the heck is a mount point vis-a-vis to ices0-3
and icecast
server? How do I implement it? Any ideas about this?
I am trying to stream MP3 from my PC to another pc on
the network
(client is WinAmp3)
Thanks much

Abhijit