[icecast] Icecast drop in replacement for shoutcast <= point of the port system

boink boink at tetter.xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 18 20:31:36 UTC 2003

well, this is the whole point of the ports system in the *BSD's ... to
compile and to install linux stuff like icecast2 with the least amount
of pain.

there is a FreeBSD port for icecast2/ices2, but sadly it's a little out
of date. And for neither NetBSD nor for OpenBSD there doesn't appear to
be a port for icecast2/ice2 yet. let's hope that that will change soon.

boink