[icecast] Adding more to stats.xml WAS:Source XML for status.xsl

M Edwards medwards at ualberta.ca
Tue Apr 8 16:53:39 UTC 2003

/me grumbles about upcoming finals:

I note that the mountpoint entry displays the current songs title and artist,
but not the album. In the particular case of my station, album is often more
important (recognizable) as there are a variety of pop/classical artists who
do music for anime. So I'd like to add an album nature but am going to need a
quick overview on how stats.xml is generated.

Also, is there a way to pull down the track's total length, and the time
remaining/elapsed on the current track? Is this information even available
through icecast or does it have to somehow come from iceS?

--thanks
Michael Edwards
http://www.walledcity.ca