[icecast] libshout compile problems

Daniel Seebald dachande at gmx.net
Tue Apr 8 11:46:08 UTC 2003

No, it's not his version of autoconf or automake.
I had the same errors even with the latest versions available for my
debian distribution.
I only could help myself by using one of my precompiled binaries from a
previous cvs snapshot.

I haven't tried it with the current snapshot but I also don't know if
there had been any update lately.