[icecast] Source XML for status.xsl

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Tue Apr 8 09:12:13 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 08 April 2003 15:17, M Edwards wrote:
> >        <!-- Admin logs in with the username given below -->
> >        <admin-user>admin</admin-user>
> >        <admin-password>hackme</admin-password>
> >    </authentication>
>
> Doh, I forgot to update my config file when I updated from buggy debian
> packages to CVS compiled source.
>
> >Nope.  This is one of them vertual things.  I know you can do other neat
> >stuff through /admin like kick clients and sources, and move people from
> >one mount to another, but I don't think there's any documentation for that
> >other than CVS commit logs as yet.
>
> How does this work... http://www.walledcity.ca:8000/admin returns:
> The source you requested could not be found.

/admin isn't mapped to anything 'special', so it's treated as a normal
request. There's no source called '/admin', so this fails.

> and admin/ returns:
> Unrecognised command

Anything of the form /admin/foo is treated as a command "foo", since in this
example you have nothing following the second slash, this is the command ""
(empty string), which is - as it says - not a recognised command.

> and admin/mars.ogg returns:
> Unrecognised command

"mars.ogg" isn't a recognised command either.

What you're seeing is that the HTML frontend to the admin interface isn't in
place yet.

Mike