no GET streamlist ?Re: [icecast] relay servers

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Sat Apr 5 03:26:44 UTC 2003

On Saturday 05 April 2003 09:58, Adon Irani wrote:
> should there be a constant GET /admin/streamlist on a relay main server ??
> this may be my problem ; what would cause this to stop updating ? but
> still remain running ..

If you're using this style of relaying, yes, this is normal. It should keep
happening, not sure what might stop it.

You can also just configure individual relays for the streams you're
interested in (rather than what you've got here, which is "relay everything
from this server"), which won't use these /admin/streamlist requests.

Mike