[icecast] lost web admin on rebuild

Bryan Walls Bryan.Walls at msfc.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 12 00:56:03 UTC 2002

I just rebuilt my server, and downloaded the latest icecast. I
reinstalled in what I thought was the same setup, using the same
icecast.conf file.

Everything seems to be running fine, but the web admin doesn't work.
In the usage.log, I'm getting "[11/Sep/2002:19:39:27] [12:Connection
Handler] No mountfile found, refusing access to WWW admin for
fergus.msfc.nasa.gov
"

I can telnet to the admin console on the server, just not the web
admin. What might be the deal? the templates directory is where the
conf file says it is, and has admin.html in it. list.cgi works.

--
Bryan Walls                             My words are not NASA policy.
Bryan.Walls at msfc.nasa.gov               (256)544-3311voice,544-7128fax