[icecast] Re: The LPBN radio station.

Raymond rsteding at tecwise.com
Tue Oct 29 02:56:15 UTC 2002

Hello:

I'm starting a radio station on the LPBN. The music will be from all
local Los Angeles bands that have not signed onto record labels. I have
three people that have been recording local bands for over 5 years -
several times a week. The music will be offered for an Internet radio
station. Some of the music will be offered as downloads. I'd like to
offer the users the ability to make up their own playlists out of the
music on the LPBN. The LPBN also will webcast live concerts and do
interviews with musicians as well as have a video comedy mini-series
about the life of rock bands.

Does anyone know of a good management tool for an Internet radio station
that uses Icecast?

Raymond