[icecast] mount point

rsteding rsteding at lpbn.org
Wed Oct 23 03:35:33 UTC 2002

Hello:

I have a question about Top. When I run top on any of the LPBN servers
that icecast is running on CPU state is always at 100% utilization and
icecast is always taking up all the rescources.

I don't believe this is true because I can add additional services and
even use the server as a workstation. Does anyone know if icecast takes
over all available resources of the computer that it is installed on?

Raymond