[icecast] Multiple streams for different quality settings ?

Wouter Cuypers wouter.cuypers at pandora.be
Sun Oct 13 21:41:21 UTC 2002

Hi,

I would like to send 3 streams to my server, three times exactly the
same audio but with different quality setting to get a low, medium and
high quality stream.
I've got icecast2 setup on a debian server and I'm streaming ogg with
oddcast from winamp, everything's working just fine.
Is there another win32 package to get this done ? We are going to do
live audio in the end so we could use a dedicated linux box as well.

Wouter,