[icecast] icecast2 disconnects..

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Mon Oct 7 14:34:38 UTC 2002

indeed it does..nice work Mike :)

oh, and am I not supposed to see my responses to the list ? I get all
disconcerting if I don't get any responses to a post...anyway, at least
this bug is fixed...

now if we could only get the server to send stream data out as fast as it
can when a client first connects to eliminate the long buffer times when
first attaching to a stream (which for low bitrates can be very long).. ;)

oddsock